Garlands of Ellfi ; I'm a cat... duh!

Friday 4 April 2014


Let it go, Let it gooooooo. The cold never bothered me anyway.

I got a lovely package from Garlands of Ellfi the other day. Inside were some lovely black rose kitty ears that I had requested. And two Frozen inspired bows which were some lovely extras! I feel like Elsa with the blue bow in my hair. :D Elle & Steph, who run Garlands of Ellfi always produce amazing quality products for such low prices. And their hair accessories are the perfect accessory for summer! If you ask, they will do custom hair bands for you. ;)

I have nothing but love for them and this shop. You should check them out on Facebook , you can find all their links on there. :D

What is your favorite hair accessory?

Ta-Ra
Jess


5 comments :

  1. So adorable <3

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might sound strange but I LOVE things with ears! I have so many different animal headbands, coats, shoes etc with them on

    ReplyDelete
  3. this cat headband is so sweet! might have to get one for prom haha! xxo

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These accessories are so lovely, anything frozen themed is amazing!!

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I love the cat headband! My favorite hair accessory are floral crowns hands down!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete