Casa Antonio

Thursday 10 July 2014

Ciao Blogger-rinos.
I was invited to celebrate a birthday at Casa Antonio. An italian resturant in Benton. I've been here before, many years ago whle working at my very first job for the council and it was beautiful then as it is now. I wish I could have gotten better photos of my food but I was too busy enjoying it as well as the atmosphere and beautiful decor.
The decor was a range of deep shades of green, red, yellow and brown. With pieces of Italy dotted around the place and pretty printed leaves running up the walls, it really felt like I had been transported to Italy for a day. A place I would love to visit one day. I'm a lover of Pasta, the accent & the italian renaissance. Ooft.

We had the 3 course meal special which was £6.95. Which included a starter of soup or potato skins & both are delicious by the way. I chose Minestrone soup & my partner had potato skins. The main meal was a choice between a pasta or pizza ,anything else and it was £1 etc on top. I chose a Tomato Meatball dish with tagliatelle it was veramente buono and for dessert was ice cream. I chose chocolate of course as that's my favorite flavor out of Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate. I should have asked for a combo of Chocolate & Vanilla Swiiiiiirrrrrl. Boo-ya. ( Hehe, Orange is the new black reference there for you) For drinks I had water with ice & a orange squash. I don't like anything fizzy while I'm eating and always prefer my drinks icy.

I would love to come here again and take more photos of the decor. It's priced really well. For two of us it was £17. And the staff there are just lovely. :)

If your ever in the North East - Newcastle, check out Casa Antonio in Benton. :)


Arrivederci!
Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment