The London Tea Company*: With 20% Discount For you!

Monday 21 July 2014

A few weeks ago I kindly got sent a box full to the brim of gorgeous teas from The London Tea Company and these past few weeks I've been going through all the flavours and drinking them but lately the weather has been warm and I've been favoring chilled drinks.
Confession time - I'm not actually a big tea drinker even though my blog is called Nerdy Tea Girl. I like iced tea & green tea though & drink them regularly. So I guess I do drink tea, just not every day. I just prefer a glass of iced water. :)
From time to time I do like a cup of fruity herbal tea and this box was jam packed full of sweet smelling teas. It was absolutely gorgeous. Of course there were black teas & green teas as well. 

Lets start with the two boxes. White Tea Pear Tatin & London Breakfast.
London Breakfast is my favorite drink out of the entire box of teas. It really is a classic tea and tastes better than PG Tips. When I want that rare cup of tea, I reach for a bag of this. You can sweeten it with sugar and a dash of milk and ooh la la, the perfect brew. London Breakfast starts from £2.20 on their website.
Pear Tatin is a White Tea with a hint of ginger. Now I'm not fond of ginger in teas, it's far too strong of a smell but I had a great time trying out this flavour. I must admit I'm adventurous with food but not with teas.
Sencha Green Tea is a lovely tea to drink. I'm quite the Green Tea drinker, so I approve of this one. ;)

Vanilla Chai is one of these teas that have a very strong smell. A smell that made me not want to try this at all. It's a black tea so you are able to put sugar & milk in the cup too and that's exactly what I did. And I must admit, it was rather tasty. The smell was still abit weird for me but it was really nice with 2 sugars and some milk. I suggest you try this.
I drank Raspberry Inferno and left most of it. I wasn't feeling this cup of tea at all. Which is a shame as it has such a lovely smell. It has a tiny kick of chilli which isn't too strong and I was surprised by this, I went head in thinking it was going to burn my mouth! Pure Rooibos is a beautiful tea. You may add milk if you wish as well, which I think I will try next time around. You must try a cup of this!
    

Peach and Rhubarb is a tea which can be drank ice cold. Perfect for a summers day. Fruity & light and perfect for me. :D I'm a green tea drinker & this tea was right up my alley. I love feeling healthy after drinking a cup of this & it has a hint of pineapple & mango. Delicious. Earl Grey. What can I say about this. It's Earl Grey. I love a cup of this in the evening.
     
The Peach and Rhubarb packet was suppose to be Chamomile tea! Wuups, I made a photo mistake. 
I must admit, I still need to try these teas out. I'm not the biggest fan of all three flavours. But don't knock something until you've tried it! :D
I would like to thank London Tea Company for making such wonderful teas. You can buy their range here

The London Tea Company have given me a 20% discount code for you lovely readers. use londontea on your first order. Please note that this is not redeemable against discounted or sale items.



London Tea Company - Twitter | Facebook | Shop

Ta-Ra
Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment