Conceal, don't feel.

Friday 10 April 2015

Hello! As you can see I've had a bit of a layout change and I'm slowly making my way back into blogging. How lovely has the weather been so far? I feel like cracking open a bottle of strawberry cider and sitting in my backyard with a good book. Anyhooo. I went into my local superdrug to purchase my concealer from MUA but the store didn't have any at all, (I must do a online shop at some point because hello sale) and I spotted the Prime and Conceal Palette by MUA and I was intrigued. I have so many blemishes on my face that some days I just feel like putting on a paper bag and drawing a face on it. Unwanted red cheeks, purple undereyes, and weird yellow tones around my nose. Please be gone!

I've been using my Prime and Conceal for a few days now and I can honestly say that I love it. I can see my blemishes go away straight after I put it on. I'll explain what each correcting cream colour does as I got a bit confused myself when I first bought it. 


Lilac - Mutes and highlights yellow undertones
Green - Neutralizes and reduces redness
Yellow - Brighten and conceals purple tones
Peach - Adds Radiance
Middle Colour - Highlights


I've used the Green and Yellow the most out of  my palette for my under eyes and various red areas on my face and it works wonders. The Prime and Conceal also comes in individual colours which I will be purchasing soon as I can see myself running out of this palette. Of course you must put your normal concealer and foundation on top to avoid a multi colour complexion. My undereyes are a bit stubborn and the purple didn't want to fade at all so its good to mix some of the colours together to get your desired effect. Overall, I'm super pleased with this product. It's currently on sale at £3 on the website and £4 in stores.

























Check out MUA Online
Follow me on Bloglovin
Tweet Me

Leave a Comment below and tell me what is your favourite MUA product?

2 comments :

  1. I always see this I need to try it out! Xx
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! :D
      Grab it from the website and save £1 too ;)

      Delete