5 Things I Loved This Week;

Saturday 30 January 2016


This week I attended a funeral and had a two day job interview for CEX, which was interesting, nerve wracking and terrifying for me. I passed day one. Day two was group session day. I'M NOT GOOD WITH SOCIAL INTERACTION GUYS! And here I am, going for a sales assistant job. I met fellow cosplayers and streamers in the group session. If I did get the job, I would cry because I start training on Monday and I'm petrified of fucking shit up with money or just talking to customers in general. OMFG. I would also cry if I didn't get the job but that's life. It's been so long since I've had a proper job and my anxiety is through the roof and outta this world. I know I can do this. But the horrible gross pains inside from overthinking is too much ANYWAY, let's crack on..


These are the top 5 things I've been loving this week;

Blade and Soul| I have so many MMOs to play. I'm obsessed with B&S, WHEN IT ACTUALLY WORKS AND THE SERVERS ARN'T DOWN every frigging five minutes. But everything in Blade and Soul is so pretty and my character is adorable. 5 minutes into the training and I already have a cat who flys around with me. (I called her Freya) I may have to stream this soon if my internet can handle it.  Add me if you play!   
Username: JDaggs  
Region: EU  
Server: Hao District

Pretty Little Liars| FINALLY. PPL is back! I've been waiting for this show and How To Get Away With Murder to come back to our screens since last year. I finally get my PLL fix. Ugh I love this show so much, its unhealthy. I adore Spencer and Calebs friendship and I hope it continues. All the girls outfits are on point and I'm kinda jealous. I've always loved Hanna's and Arias outfits. I'm still not a fan of Alison and I was disappointed with the reveal of A and what happened in the second half of season 6. PLEASE LET THERE BE ANOTHER A RUNNING AMUCK.

Dexter by Jeff Lindsay| This is the second book I've started this year and I'm loving it. The first season of the Dexter show is based on the first book and its great to see the comparison! I can't wait to get the rest of the books by Lindsay. They are on my wishlist. Obviously there are some differences & a big difference at the end but Doakes being creeped out by Dexter has never changed, neither has Masuka (spelt Masuoka in the books) and thinking back on the tv show, they casted Masuka so well! In fact the whole cast was perfect in my eyes. I miss this tv show so much so it's nice to read the books.  But after reading this, I prefer the TV Show so much. The book felt rushed! Especially when he meets his brother.
 NOTE: I've currently finished this book and now onto Mortal Instruments City of Ashes.

Blogging| I've blogged here and there and then my website got shut down and I've just been abit uninspired by blogging. Then I read some of my favourite bloggers and felt inspired to bring life into my blog again! YAY. This is one of my goals for this year... to blog more. Fingers crossed I keep up with it.

Chicken & Spinach| This may seem like a weird one to put as a weekly fav but before I got ill, I had been craving a meal of Chicken and Spinach. And I finally got it and it was the yummiest thing in the world. I added onions and put everything into a giant yorkshire pudding. Fucking lovely.

Wolf Spirit Hood & Kirito Cosplay| My lovely friend Chris surprised me with birthday girls from my wishlist and this week I found a wolf spirit hood and a kirito cosplay in my mail and I LOVE THEM so much. I can't wait to get the last pieces for Gun Gale Kirito for MCM and the wolf hood is so warm! I can't stop wearing it. I don't deserve friends like this. ;_;

What have you guys been loving this week?

Have a photo of a large kawaii marshmallow.

Much Love

- Jessica

No comments :

Post a Comment