DIY: LIPSTICK WALL ART

Monday 6 June 2016


The simplest DIY you will ever do. You may have seen this around Pinterest, YouTube or just Blogs in general. This is a great way to start of a gallery wall or just to spruce up an empty space. (Outside had better light, hence why I didn't photograph this inside. My walls need a fresh coat of paint too!)



YOU WILL NEED:
- White Paper or Card
- A Picture Frame
- Any Colour Choice of Lipsticks

I have quite a few lipsticks and I decided to go with pink, purple and nude. You can choose any colours you'd like. From neutrals to crazy brights! Grab your paper and get kissing. I tried to imagine that I was making out with Jensen Ackles. Don't clutter your paper too much. You want clean and simple.

If you mess up, no worries. Just start again! I might re-do this since my kisses are a bit misplaced and maybes choose a different frame. Why did I even do this post? hahaha.

Let me know your favourite Pinterest DIY's! :D



2 comments :

  1. This is so cute! I love all the recycled wood diy projects on Pinterest -Hanna Lei

    Latest Post: Outfit: Floral Shift Dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D
      oooh yes! Especially the storage shelves out of old slabs!

      XO

      Delete