GEEKY CLEAN

Thursday 29 December 2016





I've been following Geeky Clean for a while now on Instagram and Twitter. Waiting for money and the right time to buy some items from their store. MCM was the perfect opportunity. I had been eyeballing the Pokemon Bath Bomb for a good few weeks. And I finally got my hands on one. These little bad boys have a mystery Pokemon figure inside of them. Not only did it make my bath water; pinky red but it also smelt like juicy watermelon. The bath bombs are £5 each and are prefect gifts for pokemon lovers.

Geeky Clean make bath , body and face products and even candles and fabric sprays. They even have their own subscription box AND are vegan friendly!

The Nuka Cola lip balm was £3 and has a hint of Cola flavour. Made with beeswax, special butters and oils, this lip balm moisturizes and nourishes the lips. Just what I need during these cold winter days.


This little fella {Dugong} was in my bath bomb! So adorable.

You can find Geeky Clean over here 
I'm eying their Unicorn Breakfast candles. They smell amazing!




1 comment :

  1. OMG these are so cool! It's awesome that you get a little Pokemon in the bath bomb. I need to pick up some of these :D Thanks for sharing!
    Steph x. Hello, Steph Blog

    ReplyDelete