ESSENCE MATT MATT MATT LIPGLOSS

Sunday 5 February 2017


Currently this is my go-to lippy from Essence for when I need a bit of nude on my lips, it's such a beautiful colour. And smells like a chocolate vanilla cupcakes. These retail at £2.30 from Wilkos (please check the website for your local store that sells them) which is a fantastic bargain and my shade is "Beauty Approved" :)




The name of the product is a bit misleading, are they matte liquid lipsticks or lipglosses? It doesn't dry like a normal matte lipstick, it's more of a velvety soft creme mousse texture but its a lovely formula. Very soft and pigmented. I have no idea why they even called it a lip gloss. Since they don't dry down the staying power won't last you all day but it does the job for a few hours and will come off while eating or drinking.
The scent I mentioned earlier does fade away after applying so you aren't left smelling like chocolate cupcakes all day. I also really like the wand, it makes applying quite easy on the lips and packs on enough lip product to do one full sweep.
I do really like this product even though the name is abit confusing and for the price, you're not making your bank cry. There are currently five shades in the range and I want them all. :D




No comments :

Post a Comment