MINI BEAUTY HAUL

Sunday 19 February 2017


We all need a little retail therapy/treat now and again. I decided to pick up a couple of things while out and about. The orchid plant you see in the photo is also new, it's from wilkos and was £4. It's fake but I did also buy a real house plant too. I'm hoping to have tons of plants in my house soon. They really do bring a room together. The photo frame is new and was £1 from the poundshop. I needed some frames for my unfinished watercolour prints which will be shown in a post soon. Read on for the beauty haul. 

Collection ~ Velvet Kiss ~ £2.50*
I actually picked this up after I picked the mascara in Wilkos as it was marked from £2.99 to £2.50* There are 6 shades to choose from and being me, I chose Caramel which is a lovely nude colour. It leaves a velvet matte finish without drying the lips and I can honestly say that this is my new favourite creme lippy! It also smells amazing & is quite pigmented as well. 


Essence ~ Matte Matte Matte Lipgloss ~ £2.30
You can read my review of the shade Beauty Approved here. Where I mentioned that I wanted another shade. So I picked out Girl of Today. Which is a pretty mauve berry pink, pigmented and smells amazing too. It's such a bolder colour for me on the lips but I love it.



Collection ~ Colour Lash Mascara ~ £1.98
I've been wanting a brown mascara for a while and I finally found one that doesn't make my purse want to cry. Some days I just don't want the deepest black ever on my eyelashes and would prefer a more natural look. So I nabbed this beauty. I'm not a huge fan of the wand as I prefer wands that are like Benefit's roller lash but it does the job and I'm loving Collections make-up recently so it's a win win.


E45 ~ Intense Recovery Body Lotion ~ £3
This is an offer price from Morrisons. As it's usually £5.95. But lately my skin has been drier than the sahara desert and I wanted something that would soften every part of me. So I picked up the Intense Recovery Cream and oh my god, I'm never using anything else ever again. I have "chicken skin" on my arms, it's very common and I always hide my arms because its something I hate about myself, it also means my arms are always dry and after using this, my skin was just so soft and smooth. My arms felt lovely to touch. I've also been using this on my face so it's softer for makeup to sit on. It's honestly a life saver. 


What make-up brands have you been loving lately?



No comments :

Post a Comment