150 HELLA CUTE QUESTIONS

Sunday 30 July 2017


It's been forever since I last wrote a blog post! And since I'm between jobs right now, I decided to get back into the blogging mojo!
So I found these questions on tumblr and thought I'd answer them here :D Any other questions I should ask, let me know :D 

Alright lets jump into these 150 questions that took way longer for me to answer than it should have and with some gifs cause it wouldn't be me if I didn't throw in a gif or two. {I did want to find a gif for every question but that was hard so only a couple have gifs.}




1|Who was the last person you held hands with?
Tony

2| Are you outgoing or shy?
Shy

3| Who are you looking forward to seeing?
My Step Daughter because she hasn't been around for 3 years

4| Are you easy to get along with?
I guess so

5If you were drunk, would the person you like take care of you?
I hardly drink so this wouldn't be a problem but if I was, yes he would.

6| What kind of people are you attracted to?
Tyler Hoechlin (this is a running theme)

7| Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
Yep

8| Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
Tyler Hoechlin and Dylan oBrien (Teen Wolf starts again this weekend, don't judge)

9| Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Depends who I'm talking to

10| Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Probably my friend Laura

11| What does the most recent text that you sent say?
"Thanks Jess"

12| What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
Nitesky by Robert Koch
The First of Autumn by Enya
Pursuit of Happiness (Cover) by Kid Mac
Like Wolves by David Condos
With You by Dan Gautreau & Wolfgang Black

13| Do you like it when people play with your hair?
Yeah sure

14| Do you believe in luck and miracles?
I believe in luck more than miracles

15| What good thing happened this summer?
I got to hang out with my friends.

16| Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yep

17| Do you think there is life on other planets?
Of course. From microscopic to fully formed creatures.

18| Do you still talk to your first crush?
I used to as we had a training course together a few years ago. I told him how I was sorry for all the embarrassing love notes and senpai notice me act during high school and he told me he kept all of my notes, he got rid of his social media and is now married. Good for him. :)

19| Do you like bubble baths?
I LOVE BUBBLE BATHS, especially if they have a lush bomb in them.

20| Do you like your neighbors?
Not at 2am in the morning but they are alright

21| What are you bad habits?
I pick the skin on my thumb a lot as well as the weird spots on my arms, which is why I cover them up.

22| Where would you like to travel?
Canada, Japan, Hawaii, Bora Bora, New Orleans and San Francisco

23| Do you have trust issues?
I shouldn't given shitty people in the past but I'm pretty trusting.

24| Favorite part of your daily routine?
Eating.


25What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
Abdomen, Arms and Feet

26| What do you do when you wake up?
Check my phone then go pee!


27| Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
I love my skin tone, but I do wish I could have a nice tan sometimes.

28| Who are you most comfortable around?
My mom and Tony

29| Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
Nah.

30| Do you ever want to get married?
I am.

31| Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
Yep, I have rapunzel hair right now.

32Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
Tyler Hoechlin and Eliza Dushku. (that was too easy HAHA)

33| Spell your name with your chin.
jessszicaz

34| Do you play sports? What sports?
Does E-Sports count?

35| Would you rather live without TV or music?
Oooh erm.. Music.

36| Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Yep. But I think he kinda knew anyway.

37| What do you say during awkward silences?
I don't say anything. I create the awkward silence.

38| Describe your dream girl/guy?
I should say my husband, right? but imma say..Tyler Hoechlin

39| What are your favorite stores to shop in?
Primark

40| What do you want to do after high school?
High School is over for me but I always changed what I wanted to be.

41Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
I suppose

42| If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
I'm listening and thinking

43| Do you smile at strangers?
Depends on my mood, sometimes I do.

44| Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Both? I'd love to explore the unknown.

45| What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
Mostly wanting to pee.

46| What are you paranoid about?
Everything when I leave the house.

47| Have you ever been high?
Two words..Space Cakes.

48| Have you ever been drunk?
Oh yes.

49| Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
If I did, why would I say it here? haha

50| What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
Grey!

51Ever wished you were someone else?
All the time

52| One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
My weight, which I'm currently working on changing.


53| Favourite makeup brand?
At the moment, Collection.

54| Favourite store?
New Look or Primark.

55| Favourite blog?

56| Favourite colour?
Grey and Pink

57| Favourite food?
Pasta

58| Last thing you ate?
Tuna Salad

59| First thing you ate this morning?
Cheese Toastie :D

60| Ever won a competition? For what?
I won a few science competitions in high school.

61| Been suspended/expelled? For what?
Nope, I'm a good girl.

62| Been arrested? For what?
See Q61

63| Ever been in love?
Yes

64| Tell us the story of your first kiss?
I''d rather not but ok. hahaha. I remember two kisses with two different boys in primary school. One behind the cloakroom benches and the other behind a bookcase. I can't remember which came first. But one was disgusting as he had bad breath. The other..well, I ended up fancying his brother more. hahaha.

65| Are you hungry right now?
I ate noodles, I'm fine.

66| Do you like your twitter friends more than your real friends?
I have one IRL friend. I love all my online friends.

67| Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter

68| 3 Future Goals
1. To get a permanent job
2.Start streaming again
3. Lose Weight

69| Are you watching tv right now?
Nope, I'm finishing this off while listening to spotify.

70| Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
I  have a tattoo of birds/birdcage on my right shoulder, but no piercings yet

71| Craving something? What?
Watermelon

72| How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two

73| Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Nope

74| Spirit Animal?
I've never seen Bobs Burgers but proberly Tina or Daria from Daria. And a Cat for an actual animal cause all they do is eat and sleep.

75| Favourite animal?
Wolf

76| What colour is your underwear?
Right now my underwear is grey and white.

77| Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate :D

78| Favourite ice cream flavour?
Mint Choc Chip

79| What colour shirt are you wearing?
Grey , it has grumpy cat on it. ( I own a lot of Grey clothing etc)

80| What colour pants?
Black

81| Favourite tv show?
Too many right now but I'm enjoying Teen Wolf and Supergirl (Oh hai Tyler Hoechlin as Superman)


82| Favourite movie?
The Fifth Element


83| Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
Mean Girls.. duh.

84| Favourite Game
Currently, it's Mass Effect Andromeda

85| Favourite character from Mean Girls?
Janis!


86| Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
The Starfish


87| First person you talked to today?
Tony

88| Last person you talked to today?
Tony

89| Name a person you hate?
Trump

90| Name a person you love?
Tyler Hoechlin (SORRY NOT SORRY) oh and my husband. hahaha.

91| Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
Yep

92| In a fight with someone?
Nope :D

93| Favourite cuss word?
pissflaps.

94| Favourite TV show ship?
Sterek from Teen Wolf, Bangel from Buffy and Malec from Shadowhunters!

95| Last movie you watched?
Wonder Woman

96| Favourite actress?
Milla Jovovich, Eliza Dushku or Gal Gadot


97| Favourite actor?
Dylan oBrien, Tyler Hoechlin or Keanu Reeves

98| Do you tan a lot?
No :(

99| Have any pets?
Zazzles.. my weird af cat

100| How are you feeling?
Tired

101| Do you type fast?
I type fast and without looking at the keyboard :D

102| Do you regret anything from your past?
My ex? Not finishing College? Letting my anxiety ruin me as a teenager?

103| Can you spell well?
Yeah but autocorrect takes over my life now.

104| Do you miss anyone from your past?
I do.

105| Ever been to a bonfire party?
Nah. I'm not a fan of fire.

106| Ever broken someone’s heart?
I had a stalker and I told him to fuck off. Turns out he knew my best friends ex's brother.
That was awkward one time. So I guess?

107| Have you ever been on a horse?
No but I used to bring a bunch of carrots to horses that lived near me.

108| What should you be doing?
House chores

109| Is something irritating you right now?
My hair, its too long.

110| Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
Yep

111| Guilty Pleasures?
Watching and Reading Twilight.

112| Who was the last person you cried in front of?
My Mom. I think.

113| What was your childhood nickname?
Jellybean

114| Have you ever been out of your province/state?
This is very american so have I been out of my geographical area? yes. I've travelled to the South of England. many times.

115| Do you play the Wii?
I used to have a Wii. but no

116| Are you listening to music right now?
I am. Currently Woodkid is playing.

117| Do you like chicken noodle soup?
Yum. Yes plz.

118| Do you like Chinese food?
Oh yes. It's one of my favourite types of food to eat.

119| Favourite book?
Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
but I have a few.

120| Are you afraid of the dark?
No! I love the dark. I would love to go outside at nighttime more often but sociopaths ruin that for everyone

121| Are you mean?
I can be.


122| Is cheating ever okay?
Fuck no. NEVER OKAY. NEVER.

123| Can you keep white shoes clean?
HAHA. no.

124| Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in lust at first sight

125| Do you believe in true love?
Yes.

126| Are you currently bored?
I'm alright.

127| What makes you happy?
When my day goes without any hiccups, clean spaces,  pretty photographs, loved ones and Tyler Hoechlin.

128| Would you change your name?
Since we are given a name from birth and don't get to decide whether or not we want a name when we are born, sure I'd change my name if I wanted. 

129| What your zodiac sign?
Capricorn!

130| Do you like subway?
I always get a meatball, white sub with cucumber, tomato, lettuce, cheese and Sweet onion relish.

131| Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Thank them?

132| Last Game you played?
Overwatch. Gotta get them loot boxes now they've updated so there is less duplicates :D

133| Favourite lyrics right now?
"You let my soul out , It will come right back to you"

134| Can you count to one million?
ugh.

135| Dumbest lie you ever told?
I don't like you.

136| Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
Depends on if the wind blowing through my window likes to move my door enough to make it annoying

137| How tall are you?
5ft 11

138| Curly or Straight hair?
Both :)

139| Brunette or Blonde?
Brunette

140| Summer or Winter?
Neither, Autumn.

141| Night or Day?
Both! After working Night Shifts, Daytime is a beautiful thing.

142| Favourite month?
May, because its nice weather in England. Not too hot or cold.

143| Are you a vegetarian?
I hardly eat meat these days so I might as well be

144| Dark, milk or white chocolate?
I like all of them but I prefer milk. :D

145| Tea or Coffee?
Tea but I'm a fake brit as I rarely drink it. I do love vanilla chai tea tho!

146| Was today a good day?
It was ok.

147| Mars or Snickers?
Snickers.

148| What’s your favourite quote?
"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people." - Audrey Hepburn

149| Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in some kind of energy we leave behind in the afterlife despite my username on social media.

150| Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
"tight over exaggerated cheekbones, that rosebud mouth" - They all fall down by Tammy Cohen


OMFG. I'm finally done.
Don't Forget To Read 50 Facts About Me


2 comments :

  1. Loved this, it was so interesting to read!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get back into the flow of blogging too, I've missed so much!
    Bubble baths are the best, I think i need to have one now..
    Love Vicki ♡ victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete