ZOELLAS JELLY & GELATO MIST SPRAY

Sunday 17 September 2017


So Zoella brought out a Jelly and Gelato collection in Summer and I decided to pick up the Gelat-eau Body Mist (cute name zoe). I've never really bought any fragrances from Zoella's beauty range before. I bought her very first candle and body lotion and that was it. I've never really had any interest in buying her products. Until one day I just decided out of curiosity to smell her new Jelly and Gelato range. I kinda fell in love with the Gelato Spray when I decided to smell it one day while getting makeup wipes from superdrug and then put it back since I didn't really have the money to spend. But then I decided to treat myself after my cover job turned into a permanent job and well here we are. I also would love to smell her snowella body spray too but I'll get to that when I can spare £12.


Do I want any other products from her range? Probably not. I don't think I'd personally use them and also £12 for a flippin' "inspire" sign. How'way Zoe. Ya can get those types of signs in Primark for like £3. But then again you do over price some of your products *looking at you advent calendar*

Zoe describes the scent throughout her J&G range as Elderflower, Pomegranate and Double Cream. Fresh, Floral and Sweet all at the same time. And I'm a big fan of fresh and sweet scents. The scent is honestly a weird scent at first. It's almost your brain wants to process the name with the smell and it does have a hint of smelling like jelly with vanilla gelato but with a soapy scent?? Does that make sense? It honestly reminds me of summer days when your having a family bbq with children and someone hands them those bubble wands. IT SMELLS LIKE BUBBLE WANDS. Or did I just get a crazy batch? Or am I just crazy?



The packaging is simple but I do not like the bottle itself. The gold lid and logo are a lovely tie in with the colours of pink, grey and yellow however the bottle is ceramic and upon close inspection doesn't look very nice where there are "seams". It feels heavy and expensive & I'm weary of if there actually is 45ml of body spray inside since I can't see it. I also make sure to grab the 3rd of 4th behind the first product on the shelf as people tend to spray the first couple and it's simply gone by the time you reach for it.




I'm fully aware we are in autumn season right now and I kinda wish she'd bring out pumpkin scented products and autumnal candles etc so why did I buy something that reminds me of Spring/Summer when its now Autumn/Winter? and to be perfectly honest. because I wanted to. Now past me the cinnamon pumpkin body sprays so I can smell like autumn threw up all over me.

Overall I do like this spray. It's a scent that brings memories and the feeling like summer is still with you. Well done Zoe. No cookies for you Zoe though. You can afford your own.



Shop This Post!



6 comments :

  1. The packaging for this is beautiful, I love the colours! It would be brilliant if she did an Autumn one!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yass. I think if she did an Autumn one it would interest me a lot more.

      Delete
  2. Oooo this scent sounds very interesting and the packaging is very cute but still modern. I've never bought any of Zoella's products definitely not THAT advent calendar haha but this sounds very intriguing so I think I need to go check it out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you think it smells like bubbles. hahaha

      Delete
  3. Zoella's products are sooo beautiful to look at, but I personally think that they're way too expensive for what you actually get. Also, I absolutely LOVE your blog!! Just followed you on Bloglovin' xx

    Emma // www.brooklynisburning.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR. omg. This is why I just go to Superdrug and parouse her products and then leave. I'd rather just spend my money on something I know I will use.

      AND THANK YOU SWEETIE <3 <3
      Your blog is lovely! Imma have to binge read & comment on all the things when I get home from work tomorrow :D

      Delete